African Fairways - Fairways and Vineyards
They don’t call it the Fairest Cape for nothing. From the southern suburbs you have breathtaking views of the sapphire Atlantic Ocean, the magnificent Table Mountain and Twelve Apostles standing guard over the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve playing across its foothills.
Moving further north, the luscious Winelands call you softly to discover hidden treasures in her rolling vineyards and majestic mountain peaks.
For the golfers there is a wealth of classic courses from Stellenbosch to Paarl and Franschhoek, which are guaranteed to test your skills, give you great pleasure and leave indelible marks on your memory.
- Meet and Assist Cape Town International Airport
- Private Transfers as specified in the Itinerary
- 4 Nights stay at Le Quartier Francais in an Auberge Room on a bed and breakfast basis
- 3 Night stay at Ellerman House in a Standard Room on a bed and breakfast basis
- 1 x Round of Golf, including golf cart at; Pearl Valley Golf Estate, De Zalze Golf Club and Steenberg Golf Club
- Golfstream Caddie Concierge Advantage
- International and domestic scheduled flights (can be included or booked in conjunction with international tickets)
- Meals and beverages not specified as included in the above itineraries
- Halfway house at the above mentioned golf courses
- Optional extras as specified in the itinerary
- All items and purchases of a personal nature