New Crystal River Cruise 'Getaways': Overnights in Favorite Destinations
More than 2 Dozen New 2018 'Crystal Getaways' feature multiple overnights on 6-9 day voyages on Rhine and Danube rivers.
Now guests have as much time as they like to explore new places and old favorites on select Crystal River cruises. The new collection of Getaways is offered on voyages between May-November on the all-suite, all-balcony, all-butler Crystal Bach, Crystal Mahler, and Crystal Ravel.
The new Crystal Getaways join 3 already scheduled for April and May seasonal Tulip and Spring river sailings in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Romantic Rhine, 7 days (sailing between Amsterdam and Mainz) – Amsterdam, Netherlands; Antwerp, Belgium; Nijmegen, Netherlands; Cologne, Cochem, Koblenz, Rudesheim and Mainz, Germany.
- Rhine Serenade, 7 days (sailing between Mainz and Frankfurt) – Mainz, Speyer, Kehl (Strasbourg) and Breisach, Germany; Basel, Switzerland; and Frankfurt, Germany.
- Delightful Danube, 7 days (sailing between Regensburg and Budapest) – Regensburg and Passau, Germany; Melk, Dürnstein and Vienna, Austria; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Budapest, Hungary
- European Escape, 9 days (sailing between Amsterdam and Regensburg) – Amsterdam, Netherlands; Cologne, Miltenberg, Würzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg and Regensburg, Germany
- European Treasures, 8 days (sailing between Nuremburg and Basel) – Nuremberg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Miltenberg, Koblenz, Speyer and Kehl (Strasbourg), Germany; and Basel, Switzerland (Mannheim, and Wertheim also featured on eastbound route only).
- Danube Getaway, 6 days (between Vienna and Nuremberg) – Vienna, Dürnstein, Melk and Linz, Austria; Passau, Regensburg and Nuremburg, Germany (Krems, Austria featured on southbound route only).
Crystal Getaways, like all Crystal River cruises, feature:
- a collection of more than 200 inclusive shore-side adventures enhance the journey;
- excursion group sizes limited to no more than 15 guests;
- guides available to lead the tours in German, Spanish, Portuguese and other languages upon request for larger groups; and
- transport to iconic sites and regions via spacious motor coaches that include free WiFi.
Not to mention Crystal's signature elite features: personalized service, culinary experiences, expansive all-suite design and other fine details only found with Crystal.
That includes butler service in every room category, king-sized beds, Panoramic Balcony-Windows™, walk-in closets and dual vanity in the bathrooms in most categories, ETRO robes and slippers, and wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs.
Culinary experiences include farm-to-table cuisine in multiple, open-seating eateries: the elegant Waterside Restaurant, namesake Bistro cafés and the exclusive Vintage Room; and the Palm Court for entertainment, enrichment presentations and sweeping views of the countryside.